Friday, August 17, 2007

Just Sold on Longboat Key







My clients just purchased this spectacular 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3,000 square foot home/condo directly on the beach of Longboat Key. This has the feel of a home but is actually a 2 unit condo. The living room offers soaring ceilings, a built-in wet bar, gas fireplace and French doors out to the private swimming pool, yard and beach. The curved staircase leads to fabulous master suite with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. This is a very special property and I think the new owners will have a fantastic time on the beach.

Since it is now public record the sales price was $1,850,000.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just beautiful! Seeing those pictures makes me lonesome for Florida! I lived down in Fort Myers about a year ago and I definitely love the Sarasota/Tampa/St.Pete areas (way better than Ft. Myers!). I might just have to move back! :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Marc Rasmussen said...

It is a great place to live. New Mexico is beautiful as well.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home