Sunday, March 23, 2008

International Exposure

Looking for some international exposure for your home? With the U.S. dollar so weak and our correcting real estate market we are getting a lot of interest from Canadians and Europeans. This is a fabulous time for them to buy.

I was perusing through my website statistics yesterday to see how many visitors I had from foreign countries. In the last 30 days my Sarasota real estate website had visitors from 99 different countries. I had a visitor from Togo who stayed on my site for 25 minutes. Togo is a country in West Africa (I had to look it up). Below are the number of visits for the top 10 countries:

  • 2,516 Canada
  • 838 United Kingdom
  • 162 Germany
  • 119 France
  • 85 Denmark
  • 78 Sweden
  • 73 Japan
  • 71 Netherlands
  • 70 Czech Republic
  • 55 Ireland


Contact me at 941-812-6272 if you need to sell your home and want extensive internet and international exposure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home