Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sarasota Pre-Construction - Florida Pre-Construction

I get calls and emails frequently about Sarasota and Bradenton pre-construction opportunities. Many people want to find a project where the developer will allow buyers to "flip" or "assign" their contracts. Very few developers are allowing assignment of contracts these days. In fact, I know of none. I have heard a few of the smaller projects might be allowing this.

I believe this to be a good thing. I don't think a project with a large number of speculators is good for the real estate market. I have read about pre-construction condos in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale with 80%-90% of the unit being sold to speculators. Projects like that are kind of scary. I would rather buy in a development where the majority of buyers are end users.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home