Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Siesta Key lot sold


My listing on North Shell Road closed yesterday for $570,000. I can disclose the price now since it public record. It is unethical to disclose a sales price until it closes.

I represented the buyer and seller. The buyer is currently working on the plans to build a very nice home. I look forward to seeing the plans. If you are in the market for a new home on Siesta Key within steps to Shell beach please give me a call at 941-308-6766.

I believe there is value in having a new home on the water or within a few steps of the beach. They can always build another golf course neighborhood a little further east but waterfront property is limited.

If you are thinking of selling your property in Sarasota or any of the barrier islands please give me a call at 308-6766 or email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home